Tuesday, May 26, 2009

So Much Blogging...So Little Time!

I have fallen SO far behind in my blogging. It has been a busy 2 months with lots of family visiting. Someday I plan to print my blog into a book so I want to make sure I capture all of our precious memories with family.

So...I will rewind to March!

We live thousands of miles away from our parents, so we always look forward to our visits with them. This one was extra special because Mom & Mike came with my Grandma and Grandpa! They drove half way across the country to stay with us and other family and friends along the way.

Of course, the boys were thrilled to have 4 grandparents to love on and receive lots of attention from!

Bryce and Drew were well behaved and fairly calm. They just enjoyed crawling up in everyones' laps to read books, play with puzzles and watch tv!

We enjoyed a few shows in Branson together

We also got to celebrate Mom's birthday with a little sweet treat from TCBY!

And, we were so excited they got to join us for the boys' 3rd birthday party. I think everyone had fun!



Bryce and Drew loved their Diego hop balls from Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa!

3 GENERATIONS! Each of us 25 years apart!
Mom, Mike, Grandma and Grandpa,

Thank you for driving all the way to see us. We had a wonderful time with each of you and are so thankful for our precious memories! We love you all!


BYE-BYE!

post signature

No comments: