Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Way Back WHEN-esday!



Dateline: December 2006
Bryce and Drew's Age: 9 months


The boys were fascinated by all the Christmas lights and balls. They were crawling and able to pull themselves up so we had to move all of the ornaments up the tree. They put everything in their mouths including candy canes, ribbons and ornaments! They were clueless though about the presents. Not this year! Bryce tells me everyday "I open Bicie's pesents!" We had to hide them or I'm certain they would already be torn into!

post signature

5 comments:

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh Karen, what happy, festive pictures! (How I love that age where there little toes kind of go excitedly in all directions!)

Precious, precious.

What a great Way Back When-esday! Thanks so much for playing along!

Cheryl Lage said...

Ooops. "their" little toes!
(See I loved those pictures so much, I forgot how to spell!)
:)

Leia said...

oh they are so cute. Love the overalls and the different amounts of hair. Reminds me of my guys when they were little.

debi9kids said...

OMGosh! What beautiful happy boys! LOVE the big eyes on both of them in that first picture! So cute!
Happy Whens-day!

Leilanni said...

So precious! And, yes, I'm pretty sure presents will be out of sight this year! She's too fast for me :-)