Monday, February 9, 2009

Now and Then

Bryce and Drew can be fighting...biting, hitting, pushing and even tackling each other. Moments later, I can usually find them sitting elbow to elbow, or in this case, cheek to cheek in a basket... as if nothing ever happened!

Today was a perfect example. They were screaming & crying over a sippy cup. Drew had a yellow one and Bryce had a green one. Bryce wanted the yellow one. Once I broke up the fight I found them dumping their diapers out of this basket and climbing in it together. Then they hugged each other. I guess they have their own way of "making up!"

They have loved sitting in this basket together for a long time. At 30+ pounds each, I think they've outgrown it!
NOW

THEN 1 yr ago

post signature

2 comments:

Harris Boys said...

they are so sweet karen. I know exactly what you mean...we'll watch the boys fight and then 2 seconds later they are laughing and having a good time together. Cute basket :)

Ginger said...

Okay so what are you doing to promote that sweet behavior or does it just come? I am sure I going to need to know this stuff.