Friday, March 27, 2009

We're Havin' a Party!









We are celebrating Bryce and Drew's 3rd Birthday tomorrow. THEY ARE SO EXCITED!!! We are renting a place appropriately called "The Party Place!" It is a private party center that has a large room full of inflatable bounce houses, ball pits, toys, games and arcades. There is a separate room where we can eat pizza, birthday dessert and open the boys' gifts...and the best part...THEY clean up the mess!

In addition, the boys (and me & Jimmy too!) are excited because Mom, Mike and my sweet grandparents will be arriving today. They have been on a cross-country road trip for the past 2 weeks visiting friends and family. They will get to spend 5 days with us before heading to my brother's house.

All week, Bryce has been saying, "I need my Grandma!"

Drew has been saying, "I see my 'Grape Papa and Grape Grandma?'

So cute!

I'll be back in a few days with a post of their big celebration!

post signature

No comments: